The Lower Moreland Business Association was incorporated in 1981 and today exists as a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization.
OUR MISSION IS:
- To support and sustain a friendly and productive business climate in Lower Moreland
- To increase community awareness about the impressive variety of businesses in Lower Moreland
- To promote Lower Moreland as a place to do business and attract new ventures.
- President–Current Vacant
- Treasurer–Laura Calfayan from Calfayan Construction
- Secretary–Theresa Delaine from Manor Health Care
- Memberships Coordinators–Theresa DelGaiso (from Salon Plush) and Sevy DelGaiso (from Plush Pups)
- Policy and Public Relations Director–Dr. John G. Duesler, Jr. from Kaze Aerial Productions
The Lower Moreland Business Association meets the second Monday of each month (see schedule on sidebar) at the Huntingdon Valley Library. We welcome your participation, if you are interested in attending our meetings.